We provide the service of technical supervision of constructed buildings and special structures. Our certified and experienced technical supervision specialists assist the customer in successful implementation of projects of different scopes and volumes both in the private and public sectors. They control the observance of the building’s project, the construction contract and the requirements, provided by the applicable laws and other legal acts.
The principal functions of construction works’ technical supervisor:
- To control that the construction works are performed in accordance with the building’s project;
- To control the quality of products and equipment, used for the construction works and not allow to use them if they are not in conformity with the building’s project, normative technical documents, normative building safety and purpose documents or if the documents, proving their quality, are not provided;
- To examine the scope and quality of completed construction works and notify the customer on any works, which are not in compliance with the normative quality requirements;
- To examine and accept hidden works and hidden structures and to participate in testing and commissioning of engineering networks, systems, equipment and structures;
- Together with the contractor, to prepare the documents for and to participate in the procedure of recognition of the building suitable for use;
- To perform the functions of technical supervision manager of general construction works and to coordinate the special construction works technical supervision and the supervisors’ activities.